All sessions must be booked in advance via the website. There is no limit to the length of stay. Sessions start at 1pm.
A 50% deposit secures the booking, taken using PayPal or any debit/credit card.
Please read the terms/conditions at bottom of this page and the rules before booking.
Clicking on 'Visit Booking System' will take you to a secure part of the website to enter booking details and pay the deposit. If you're using the bookings system on a phone, make sure it's held sideways (in landscape) so the full availability is visible.
Contact the fishery if you're unable to make your booking on 07473154208. The fishery management reserves the right to decline future bookings from anglers who do not make contact.
Reschedules can be provided to cover emergencies, sufficient notice must be given for re-sale of booking. If a reschedule is approved by fishery management, you can go online and make another equivalent value booking within three months of the cancellation, meaning there will be nothing to pay on arrival. Reschedules can only be made once.
Anglers and guests discovered to be breaking fishery rules could be asked to leave site immediately and will not be entitled to refund.
We hope to never have to do so, but the fishery management reserves the right to cancel your booking due to unforeseen circumstances (such as extreme weather). In this event, you will be contacted to arrange the return of the deposit. Please note that the fishery can be prone to flooding in spring.
Visitors and anglers must accept they are responsible for their own safety before booking or entering the site and that fisheries can be hazardous by nature, for example slippery banks, and so on. Be aware, the margins are seven-feet deep. Neither the fishery owner nor bailiffs shall be held responsible for any loss or damage to, or theft of property however caused. Visitors and anglers shall not be entitled to make claims in respect of any such damage, loss, theft or injury.
I realise when dates get released for booking might be a bit confusing at first glance. Hopefully the bullet points below will clarify. Please feel free to call me if it does'nt.
· Every year, on the 1st August, the following year’s booking’s calendar goes live on the website.
· When this new booking’s calendar first goes live, it will only allow for exclusive (whole lake) bookings.
· Individual/small group bookings will become available as the year progresses.
· On the 1st February 2023, the period you can make individual/small group bookings extends to cover up to 30th June.
· On the 1st April 2023, the bookings calendar will allow unrestricted booking for the rest of the year (for both individual, small group and exclusive whole lake bookings) and following year until March 31st.