1. The fishery provides landing nets, water buckets, unhooking mats and weigh slings. Under no circumstances bring any of these items onto the fishery.
2. The otter gate must be closed immediately behind you at all times.
3. Lock the car park gate immediately after entry/exit. Under no circumstances let any other car or people through gate.
4. No entry/exit from fishery between 5pm – 9am (or hour before dusk– 9am winter), except in an emergency. Sessions start at 1pm.
5. Strict two rod limit, without exception. Minimum test curve 2lb.
6. Minimum line strength 12lb. No braided mainline on baited rods.
7. No artificial baits or imitation baits (e.g foam, plastic, cork)
8. No floating loose feed. Floating hook baits permitted.
9. Microbarbed hooks only. No barbless hooks.
10. No leadcore or leaders of any description.
11. Leads, feeders or controller floats must be able to detach from line under light pressure.
12. Baitboats allowed.
13. Do not retain carp for more than 20-minutes. Fish must be held low (no standing up) over a mat/cradle for photographs.
14. On the Back and Front Lake no casting over half way regardless of how busy the lake is.
15. No rods left unattended.
16. In the unlikely event of seeing a dead or unwell carp call fishery management immediately.
17. Inform fishery management of any snagged tackle or fish. Do not pull for a break. If possible, we will assist immediately.
18. Alcohol permitted, in moderation.
19. Take all litter home.
20. Do not damage marginal plants or trees.
21. Music/radios/phones must not be audible by other anglers.
22. Bivvy lighting must be dim and not visible from opposite banks.
23. Set up bivvy so wheelbarrow can pass. Do not bivvy up on the grass without permission.
24. Guests (partners/children only) and dogs (on leads) by prior arrangement before booking.
25. BBQs must be raised minimum 1ft off ground. No fires.